Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tofu and Italian Sausage

Tofu and Italian Sausage
Ingredients:
Italian sausage
Firm tofu
Frozen peas/carrots/corn
Oil
Salt
Pepper

A lot of people don't like tofu. That's not fair to poor tofu. It did nothing to you. I like it regardless, don't think it's bland at all! I threw this together one day with rice and it was tasty-licious.

Cook to the italian sausage first and then add the tofu. I cut the tofu a little bigger than bite sized because I didn't want the tofu to fall apart. Add the frozen vegetables toward the end. I only added a little salt and pepper at the end because the sausage had enough flavor to make the dish pretty fragrant and the tofu absorbed the flavor.

1 comment:

  1. yea...i just can't get with tofu lol. it's the texture though! haha you really make me want to start cooking more...i may start with your recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete