Monday, February 20, 2012

Earring Holder

Earring Holder
Supplies:
Picture frame from thrift store
12x12 scrapbook paper
Black acrylic paint
Plastic canvas 12x18 
Glue (Elmer's, glue gun)

I have wanted to hang something on my bathroom wall for months now that would act as a storage for my earrings. Finally! I did it! I was inspired at Joann's. Took me an hour max only because I was waiting for the paint to dry. I snipped the plastic canvas to fit the back of the frame. Hot glued it. Elmer's glued the scrapbook paper to the sides of the frame and BAM. Like magic. I am so HAPPY with this! It's going to start clearing up my counter top. If you have earrings with posts, I don't know what you should do. I usually wear dangly earrings. Post earrings I keep in my little jewelry case.

No comments:

Post a Comment